At Tejas Health Care we are committed to the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We are closely following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, the Texas Department of State Health Services and the World Health Organization with regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
All Tejas Health Care locations will remain open so that our patients can have continued access to the important therapies they require.
We will continue to ensure a safe, superior experience for all our patients and employees.
We would like to share with you that all Tejas Health Care locations are following the CDC guidelines listed here:
Your Safety is Our Priority
- We are encouraging Social Distancing - our waiting areas are closed, entry to the clinic is controlled
- Staff Members Wear Masks
- Constant Hand-washing throughout each day
- We are frequently Sanitizing all areas and equipment
Additional Measures We Are Taking:
- We offer Tele-health visits via the Zoom app (more info here), call today and schedule a virtual visit
- Ensuring that all staff who experience symptoms have easy and access to COVID-19 testing and the resources to self-quarantine if necessary
- Encouraging our patients to stay home if they feel sick, schedule a Virtual Visit if possible. (We are happy to reschedule appointments and to discuss treatment options if you are currently undergoing therapies.)
- Wiping down common areas, including waiting room door handles, chairs and items with CDC-approved disinfectant multiple times a day
- Providing 60% or higher alcohol-based hand sanitizer in common areas for staff and patients use
- Requesting all patients and visitors wear a mask while in our facilities
- We will conduct a screening questionnaire, and based on the results we may conduct your appointment in our tents outside of our clinics
Please feel free to contact us through phone, text, email or online chat with questions or concerns.
Our cash price for COVID-19 Testing could be $56 or $70 depending upon test availability from supplier.